Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

500 mile March- Day 17- Monday (Mondays can eat it)

I hate mondays. Mondays are the bane of my week. it means I have to get out of bed. It means I have to go to school. It means I have to interact with people. It means I have to be a person. Ug. To make matters worse, I think there is an animal living in the attic above my room. It woke me up at 3:30 last light scratching and moving and it didn't settle down again until 5. I am ready to torch the whole place to get some decent sleep that's how mad it made me.

I ended up on the indoor track first thing in the morning to ensure I didn't have to dodge any ice on the trails in guelph. That was boring. just laps on laps on laps on laps. ALL OF THE LAPS. Sigh. I had to do it alone too. Not so much fun. I'm not one to wear music while I run, but sometimes things get so boring that you just have to.

When I run with music I want something that has a "dope" beat and some "jive" sounds (I used those correctly right? Is that how you kids these days talk?). Also, Mashups. Mashups make my world go 'round.

I Also greatly enjoy singing while I run with my music so that may be why I don't run with music much. It makes me look silly. And running is serious business.

After the track and after school I went to the gym for my workout. I ended up on the treadmill (that dang ice jsut won't go away around the lake) doing 7x 1 mile at 5:17-5:20 on 90seconds rest. It was good workout.

TODAY: 20.1

TO DATE:  279.8 MILES

No comments:

Post a Comment