Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

500 mile march day 14- Friday (SO ENDETH THE SECOND WEEK OF OUR CHALLENGE)

Two weeks over and done! AND IT FEELS... zzzzz. I am so tired. Like so much so that the thought of doing anything active that I don't have to is sickening.

I was on my feet all day long running around in the store (and you know, running around just in general...) I finally finished merchandising the store... I think that it look pretty swell and that you should all come and visit it. Because I am lonely and working in the same room for 10 hours can get pretty mentally taxing.

Cool panorama of all the work I've done in the store!
Anyway, running was a drag today. I sat my butt on the treadmill for 2 hours to get in about 14 miles, then a quick 5 miler in the evening just to wrap up the second week of this challenge.

Here's a picture of my bird helping eat my cereal because why not? Food is important too.




I may have tweaked my shin a little. I will see how it feels in the next little while but I have a feeling I am not eating enough and have tapped my reserves. Food is important. Never forget that. Nutritionally dense food can make or break a runner. It's time to start practicing what I preach. I am in nutrition after all.

Today: 19 miles

TO DATE: 225.1

No comments:

Post a Comment