Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

500 Mile March- Day 2 (You Think a Little Snow can keep me down?)

We woke up to snow this morning. Now, I like snow as much as the next person; I think it is pretty when it sits on trees but I am so sick and tired of winter oh my god i just want to get a flamethrower and go on a personal vendetta and melt it all foot by foot... sorry. What makes it worse is when you get up before the plows to get your first run in and you are slipping and sliding all over the place.Anyone else feel their hips just start to fail in the snow or is that just me? Well half way through my run I decide to go back home and switch up my shoes for my New Balance MT110 trail shoes and everything was all better after that.



YAY FOR TRAIL SHOES! Although I wish I had the foresight to get the winter versions of the MT110 for this winter... but they were given to me in the summer so I really can't complain.

(Seriously though, trail shoes are essential for running in this crap.)

Now, time for the amazing farce that is the Oscars.


Two days down, 29 to go. What did I get myself into? Tomorrow is a track day. We will see how I feel after that. I bet it will be a lot of feeling sorry for myself.

Rambles End Here-

MILES IN THE BANK:
Today: 14
Total: 33.5/500

No comments:

Post a Comment